Who we are
An Initiative By The Golden Greens (TGG) Family
Our Vision, Mission and Philisophy
TGG Foundation, a self-sustaining, not-for-profit, registered Public Charitable Trust with the exemption under section 12A & 80G of Income Tax Act, FCRA certified by Ministry of Home Affairs, a member of Niti Ayog (DARPAN) by Government of India and is certified by Guidestar India for transparency. The seed funding of the Foundation is done by The Golden Greens (TGG) and it has imbibed the value system created by TGG Family, with over 80% of the funds directly benefiting the rural community, primarily through livelihood creation. The Foundation has partnered with Omprakash an NGO based in the US and also with The Deutsch-Indische Zusammenarbeit Baden-Württemberg e. V. (DIZ BaWü) an NGO based in Germany in addition to collaborating with Uka Tarsadia University for Sustainable Rural Development Research Programs. The Foundation has not availed any Govt. subsidies, not obtained any grants or donations for their day to day operations. Most of the funding has come in the form of interest-free loans from The Golden Greens with a 5-year moratorium to payback. The activities of the TGG Foundation started on 14th January 2012 in a small way and thereafter, constituted as a public charitable Trust in August 2014. This Trust aspires to bring remarkable changes in the life of the people across the world, through human transformation.
Registration No: 69/IV/152/2014
FCRA No: 052980177
NITI Aayog: KL/2017/0117389
Guidestar (Transparency) : 10456
Board of Trustee – Indian Nationals (Policy Making)
Executive Committee (EC) – Indian National (Permanent Membership)
Global Ambassador (GA) – Foreign Nationals
Advisory Board & Ethics Committee ( AB & ET)- All Nationals
Working Committee (WC)- All Nationals
Extended Family (EF) – All Nationals
Volunteer Coordinator (VC) – All Nationals
Operational Volunteers (OV) – All Nationals
Ground Volunteers (GV) – All Nationals
Beneficiaries (BF) – All Nationals
In addition to the above participants, we also have Patrons who support us from outside the system through their positive energy.
Other Facts and Details
- Responsible, Accountable & Sustainable activities through human transformation.
- Ethical agriculture production through Sustainable Living Practices.
- Livelihood opportunities for women in farming community to supplement their income.
- Research and Innovation centers for innovative practices and inventions.
- Self-sustaining financial operations without dependence on donations.
- Start up support for Social Enterprises.
- Short term interest free loans (Mooldhan) to SHGs registered with TGG Foundation.
- Developing and promoting strong local economies which benefit farmers.
- Socially responsible programs for justice and peace.
- RHM Center for self-realised worldwide human unity.
People Planet Partnership (PPP): It is a sustainable rural development model established by TGG Foundation through stakeholder engagement, that ensures responsibility and accountability at all level. This model of development aims to engage people with natures in a conscious manner through a code of practice that is impersonal in nature.
Community Development: We promote sustainable living practices (live minimal) to foster social upliftment and efficient use of human productivity.
Equality: We encourage equal respect of all individuals in the community regardless of religion, caste, ethnicity, and gender.
Social Responsibility: Through this equal respect of individuals we hope to foster a sense of social responsibility of all individuals to equally contribute their best ability to their community.
Environmental Responsibility: We are committed to effective natural resource management including renewable energy use and zero waste to ensure a harmonious relationship between communities and the environment.
Accountability & Transparency: We remain accountable and transparent to our communities about our funds and management decisions, giving space for others to provide their feedback and opinions. We are also determined to cultivate a society that is equally accountable and responsible to their community, locally, regionally, and globally.
Code of Practice
- Serve the society with gratitude, since they are the reason for our transformation.
- Earn, but spend to reduce inequality.
- Produce quality products that are durable, and abandon the “use and throw” way of living.
- Focus on our core strength (agriculture) and produce food consciously for consumption and not as a commodity.
- Reuse most of the items with a certain amount of modifications or alterations to reduce the exploitation of natural resources.
- Control the population of human beings through a conscious approach by reducing the birth rate to avoid natural corrections.
- The urban community should realize the role of the rural community in their lives and should be humble enough to contribute a portion of their income towards the welfare of the rural community.
- We must have control on our desires and must spend some part of our time in activities that are for the wellbeing of all. This will eliminate greed and will contain hyperactive tendencies that add pressure to the planet and damage the ecosystem.
- All children to be made self reliant at the age of 18
- Making children self-reliant at the age of 18 will open up immense opportunities for every parent to explore their true potential while they are still active.
- Travel as much as we can to experience the real world
- Accepting dowry and giving dowry is forbidden.
- Couples should use the wealth created by them to support their own marriage to keep it simple.
- Equal opportunity to be given for all, irrespective of their genders.
- Every member who opts for a journey with TGG will practice minimalism to understand what it takes to survive on this planet.
- Education, Employment, Marriage, Children, struggling life and retirement is just one of the paths followed by most. Choose our path consciously and responsibly to experience happiness at each level.
- Everyone should be aware of their rights and responsibilities.
- There should not be any compromise in our Social Security. The defense is better than offence till it has crossed all three stages such as diplomacy, sacrifice, division before we choose the legal path.
- Having a corruption-free world is the responsibility of all responsible humans and the corrupt systems should vanish/disappear to uphold humanity.
- Religion and politics should be kept out of the lives of all those who opt to journey with TGG or for Short Term Engagement with TGG .
- We believe in One World philosophy.
- The commodification of essential items should end to retain humanity in this world.
- Every creation on this planet is marvelous and plays a vital role in the existence of the ecosystem. We have no right to discriminate or destroy them, since we are just a visitor and not the creator.
- Educational institutions must bring in values in their system and create responsible human beings.
- Optimum use of natural resources including water is essential in order to make it available for future generations to come.
- Human interference to create an unsafe environment is objectionable and unethical to the Living kingdom.
- Food safety and security to all.
- Chemical-free & Plastic-free life.